Friday 11 July 2008

Decision for playing football

Last Week one of my friends and me decided to have a tree days plan per week to play football in the evening for about 1 hours. Because Both of us felt that are growing fat day by day.we've had 4 days till now. And also we could persuade some of our friends to join us.as well there are some exercise equipment on that stadium that by them we can have more exercises.also because of the hot and damp weather here in Qeshm island in summer, we tolerate more pressure and it's so sudatory, so after exercise we need to drink enough water or juice.

It is so joyful for me because of 2 reasons: The first one is that I can exercise for a healthy body and the second reason is remembering my high school days that I attended in a local football match in my birthplace. what a nice days were that ages. I remember that in a local fooball matches all of us were playing by shaven head. And all of people like our play and appearances.

And now after ten years I have another opportunity to engage with my joyful hobby.

I'm waiting for your nice replies

2 comments:

Maziar Ahmadi said...

I'm waitng for your replies!!!

Maziar Ahmadi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.